WHY A CAREER IN FINANCE?
You can never go wrong when you pursue a career in finance. There are jobs that are readily available in diverse roles. You just have to be passionate about a sub-sector since the industry is huge. You will industry-specific skills if you’re looking for looking for an exact role.
- Finance jobs are well paid and in-demand
- A balanced lifestyle
- Lot’s of career options
- Flexibility and room for growth
- Job security
- Challenging career
- The opportunity to continue your education
- Personality can Boost Career
As a Finance student, you will explore all sorts of contents and principles that will help you to:
- Understand that money have a way of making every decision emotional
- Understand the difference between assets (which put money into your pocket) and liabilities (which take money out of your pocket)
- Learn how to save money and have separate budgets for emergencies, children’s education, travelling, retirement, etc.
- Learn how to invest and in what to invest
- By mastering these financial concepts and applying them in your life, it will become a lot easier to keep track of money, reduce unnecessary expenses, and slowly work towards financial independence — a dream that very few people can afford to live.
By drawing wisdom from Finance, you can also learn:
- How to invest your time in things that bring you value, joy, and fulfilment
- How to be disciplined and postpone short-term gains for long-term success
- How to prepare for emergencies and tragedies and not wait for them to happen
- Why you shouldn’t put all your eggs in the same basket
- Why the only way to earn value is by offering true value to others